There is a lot more involved in making beer than brewing, as every brewery owner is aware. Brewery operations involve equipment brewing, management, staffing, marketing, bottling, and insurance.
Breweries face unique risks, such as spoilage and leakage, chemical drifts, and liability claims. These industry-specific risk exposures require customized insurance solutions. Our agents at Joy Insurance in Middletown, New York, are well-versed in the unique insurance needs of brewery owners, and we can tailor a custom insurance package to protect your enterprise against a range of potential risks.
Insurance Coverage for Breweries
Breweries have unique risk exposures and need customized coverage for every area of the business. As a brewery owner, you may need a package that includes:
- Property insurance
- General liability (GL) insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
- Contamination and spoilage coverage
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Coverage for beer in storage or in transit
- Pollution liability (chemical drift) insurance
- Product recall coverage
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Crime coverage
- Cyber liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
Cost of Brewery Insurance
The cost of an insurance package for your brewery can be impacted by a range of factors, including the location of your business, risk exposure, coverage options, policy limits, property value, number of employees, number and types of vehicles, and other variables. Our knowledgeable local agent at Joy Insurance in Middletown, New York, will work with you to ensure that your vineyard or winery has full protection for every area of the business, and will help you find the lowest available rates.